Predator Zeso 55 Invert Roller
- Specially designed for hard-to-reach locations providing power in minimal space.
- Ideal for small and big prey in murky waters, rivers or lakes.
- Easy to transport with excellent and very efficient shot relative to its size.
- MVD exclusively provides the optimal Ready to use setup that guarantees the equal performance of a moderately sized speargun.
- Made by MVD Sea Innovation products, built to meet the needs of even the most demanding spearfishing enthusiast.
- Created using state-of-the-art CNC CAD / CAM machines, used by top of the field athletes around the world.
- Equipped with a high precision trigger mechanism that offers great user sensitivity at maximum loads.
- It has a special ceramic dye on the gun barrel that offers durability in direct sunlight and shockproof abilities.
- Extra 5cm of loading length compared to other spearguns in the market
- Easily customizable by the user regarding the trigger safety, head, reel and camera mount.
- The material of the speargun tube is made of a special aluminum alloy and also has a spear shaft guide along the top.
- Universal Smart Flap Camera Mounting kit
Due to the small size of the barrel and the preinstalled high-quality inox equipment, this type of speargun has slight negative buoyancy.
Please make sure you always clean your equipment carefully after use, using soap and water. Also, we advise you to store your gear in a dry and dark environment so that the rubber bands can last as long as possible.
And finally, SAFETY FIRST! Be sure to follow all safety guidelines regarding the use of all your spearfishing gear.
- Body Only setup includes: orange/white handle, body, free camera mounting kit, 2x polymer pulleys
- Ready to use setup includes: orange or white handle, body, reel Vertical Soft Touch Arrow Extra Small black, Line, Inox Shaft 6.75mm 90 SharkFin 1-FlopUp, 3x pairs of 14cm - 14mm rubber bands, free camera mounting kit, 2x polymer pulleys
For "Ready to use" option please note, there may be a possible delay of up to 5 business days due to assembly from the factory.